bf2 problem

you wouldnt see the mouse in game, but i think reinstall would be your best option

I agree with everone. The configuration for your mouse modules for the game could be corrupted, showing the game that your PC doesn't have interface inputs.

If you have a spare USB mouse and/or keyboard, you could always try, but I think reinstall is the only way.

I tried re-installing the same thing happens, I can use the mouse normal when the game loads up, but when I click join game and it goes to the screen where you pick your weapon and spawn point and everything the mouse is just transparent and doesn't move, the keyboad doesn't work either.

I tried re-installing the same thing happens, I can use the mouse normal when the game loads up, but when I click join game and it goes to the screen where you pick your weapon and spawn point and everything the mouse is just transparent and doesn't move, the keyboad doesn't work either.

happened exact thing b4 in another game i play. reinstall. worked again.

Its still not working for me, them ouse and keyboard are frozen I can see the mouse in the middle of the screen but it won't move at all.

Back
Top Bottom