Oh, if only I had a little spare cash...

D-Lew

Fully Optimized
Wow! :eek:

I'd go after this in half a heatbeat. 1 of 24 in the world.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1986...5QQihZ014QQcategoryZ80766QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

For those of you who don't know your rally history, it's one of the fastest cars Ford has put out for rally. Shortly after the RS200 was allowed to compete, the FIA eliminated the Group B class of cars because there were too many driver and spectator injuries and deaths from how fast these things went. But you have to admit, it's so ugly that it's cool.

650 brake horsepower all-wheel drive in like a 1500 pound car... yeah.
Here's an illustration:
watch

It's my kind of color, too. Blue rocks!

wasnt it the fastest acellerating road car in the world for a while , hell it may still be , i remember the origonal colin mcrea rally racing that thing wow i was about 10-11 thought it was the coolest thing yet

There's an RS200 EVO (not street legal) that supposedly can do 0-60mph in 2.1 seconds, if it's not the fastest any more it's probably #2. Off the top of my head I think that is faster than the new almighty Bugatti Veyron though.

Haha, I just looked at the pics again, you can tell it's from the 80's. Tape player FTW!

There's an RS200 EVO (not street legal) that supposedly can do 0-60mph in 2.1 seconds, if it's not the fastest any more it's probably #2. Off the top of my head I think that is faster than the new almighty Bugatti Veyron though.

Haha, I just looked at the pics again, you can tell it's from the 80's. Tape player FTW!
still at 650bhp she is gonna be one fast beast
as for the tape player my parents car still has a tape player

Back
Top Bottom