GeForce 8800GTS 320MB or Radeon X1950 512MB

darkside94

Beta member
I am building a high performance pc for gaming. I would like to have a second opinion on this choice. Currently I am leaning toward the 8800GTS for its DX10 capabilities. Any and all help would be very useful. Thank you for your help.

8800 definatly 1900 is destroyed when compared, besides there latest cards are horrible compared to Nvidias Radeon may crash.

8800 definatly 1900 is destroyed when compared, besides there latest cards are horrible compared to Nvidias Radeon may crash.

How is that? Any proof that X1900's and X1950's "crash"? Or is that just personal bias? I use a X1900 XT and it's been nothing but pure pleasure using it. So get your facts straight instead of posting scare crap. :rolleyes:

Both will get you far, but in terms of raw performance, the 8800 GTS is more superior.

no, I meant the company(I can't remember what post) but the ompanies latest card can't even compete with Nvidia anymore ( and no I don't say Bias crap)

Just give AMD/ATi some time... hopefully they will get their stuff together...

I personally hope AMD is in the lead again by the time I get a new PC... :/

^^ assuming the stats we were shown in another thread are right, the 8800 is beating the R600.

Either way, like said above, the 8800 will out do an X1900. I wouldn't give it another thought.

I love AMD, I would prefer to pt my AMD and Nvidia together (even though everyone sayss you shold pair it with a Radeon.

Back
Top Bottom