i just got a free domain...

Ya I did it, then I freaked out that it said it will charge you, so I e-mailed them and said cancelled it, but they assured me that I wouldn't get charged at all. And since then I can't figure out to log in so its the saem as it was when I created it.

hmm. i want a kind of decent domain with some hosting or some hosting from another site. just for personal pics and stuff :( even if its random it would be cool i just dont really want a crappy sub domain like dudese.freehostingsite.com

yea but i want it to be a site aswell lol. just a random site i can put pics on, maybe test out my html skills and what not. it would always come in useful. i just wanted a kind of decent domain to use

Ah, well £10 a year.. not much really mate..

If you want FTP hosting to host pictures and what not..

tell you what, ill give you access to my IIS hosting folder if you want, then just re-direct a domain to my ip if you want.. all for free of course..

The free domain and space.

[offtopic] And whats up with your site?

The free domain and space: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/officelive/default.aspx

My site: idk I didn't like phpNuke it had to mich other clutter, I wanted just the forums so I changed to phpBB 2, I also didn't like 3 because when you made new forums you had to change the permissions for all the user groups, but with 2 its preset so you just type in a new forum name click create and bang its there. Also, phpNuke loaded horribly slow.

Oh ya, and as for the change of forum topics lol, I want to make a saxophone forum so I was experimenting on this domain with it, soon enough I'll get a different domain for the sax forums and move it there.

I like phpnuke! All the extra stuff you could easily get rid of like I did.
I still think you should try it and get a good looking style.

Back
Top Bottom