i just got a free domain...

dude_se

Proper Legend
.. off microsoft office live. and i got 500mb disk space, 10gb bandwidth per month (hosting), and some other crap. the domain is dudese.co.uk but isnt online yet (will be soon). it just seems too good to be true all for free. anyone tried this before?

Yeah me and my mate tried it.. but mine isant working properly.. and we were getting reward charges on our cards :)

www.jamesoxley.com

See the stupid error message you get..

And I don't like how you have to edit it and stuff in IE, and you cant upload your own HTML files.. I don't like it..

lol that sucks. is there anyway i can just use the domain elsewhere?
i dont think ill be getting any problems with the credit card i used :) (not that i stole it or anything..)

Lol why not? I don't know if its related to Microsoft but we got a payment of £20 going out.. we could of complained or just thought it's £20.. oh well!

If it comes out again though..

i cant really discuss what credit card i used :) .. i doubt ill even use this anymore. im being put off. i might remove it

Someone has been naughty :)

It's a good service for simple pages, like blogs, but you can't do much else..

can you upload via ftp? i dont fully understand how to upload pages. i have lots of images and stuff and dont want to manually put them in the image gallery and stuff

Lol, you can't upload your own pages, and can't FTP, you have to upload images and use the set templates.

Back
Top Bottom