Gas prices going way up!!!!

After converting from liters to gallons and doing that, we pay $4.54 Canadian Dollars per gallon

From Google: 4.54 Canadian dollars = 4.09377702 U.S. dollars

So we pay $4.09 US per gallon.

I'm in a semi-rural area too, so the price would be lower as you get closer to metro areas, probably as low as $3.70US or something.

We pay around 1.3 euros/litre. So that would be almost $1.8/litre. I gallon is about 3.8 litres, so we are paying $1.8 x 3.8 = $6.84 per gallon.

yes.... $4 for a gallon is going to kill you... mhmm..

we pay about a dollar for a litre. gallon is 3.78 litres, so we are paying around 3.80 canadian for a gallon

We pay around 1.3 euros/litre. So that would be almost $1.8/litre. I gallon is about 3.8 litres, so we are paying $1.8 x 3.8 = $6.84 per gallon.

yes.... $4 for a gallon is going to kill you... mhmm..

Thats exactly how the system works..

Have it be like $2.50.. seems normal.. whatever.. then crank it up to like $5 or $6... then bring it down to $4.. seems so cheap then..
rinse and repeat.

I remember back when this shit costed $1.22.

i remember when it was 99cents anything above a dollar was threw everyone up in arms.

Seriously though its going to be like 5 bucks a gallon...Its ridiclous.

Nah, we'll have hover boots before were old lol

Now there's an interesting concept...lol

But seriously , yeah..Prices are becoming outragous, soon we'll all have to get one of those hybrids or something, we'll just have to see.

It would be great if more filling stations brought on the Ethanol though.

I'm paying about 3 bucks. I remember when I could fill up the old Focus for about $25. Now $20 is just under half a tank.

And the mileage ratings for the hybrids are feather-footed. If you drive realistically it's not too much better than the highly efficient small engine cars, but still more costly. If you drive like a grandmother however, go for it.

What kind of bike are you getting Glasseye?

This is the one I have ordered....its more of an urban style one, as I find the MTB the suspension is far too soft for long road trips....

Its the Claude Butler Urban 300......nothing too special but it will suit my needs...

urban_300_07.jpg

Here are the Specs of it........Oh and 22" frame

• Alloy 6061 series ovalised and tapered tube set, sports trekking geometry, Includes carrier and mudguard capabilities
  • Suntour 700c - NEX 4010 alloy crown and lower legs, preload adjust, and disc mounts with 63mm travel.
  • Alloy 700c double wall rim with machined side wall using 24 hole satellite lacing pattern equipped with alloy 24 hole quick release hubs. 8 speed freehub. Kenda Khan with K-ShieldTM puncture protection 700 x 40c town and trail.
  • Shimano Acera 24 speed with STI shifters
  • Shimano Acera guarded chainset 22/32/42T with durable cartridge bottom bracket
  • Alloy black Promax 'V' style
  • Oversize

I remember price of gas growing up as a kid , I thought 1.30$ for Gas was outrageous!

Back
Top Bottom