Gas prices going way up!!!!

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
It's confirmed. California has the highest priced gasoline in the United States. I'm paying literally $3.99 a gallon for gas!!!!!!! That's in LA!!!!! All you other people from other states are damn lucky. Don't ever move here to California. Everything's going up, cost of living, etc.

Yup, stupid California!!! That's from a Shell gas station. I knew we would hit $4.00 soon, but not this soon. I was expecting the hike to go up during the summer. I won't be going to school this summer so hopefully I'll save some gas money that way.

our gas prices in a COUNTY with a population 50k has prices of about 3.60 lucky me im 13 and cant drive(thought i never say that haha)

washington state is the second hightest and orgeon is the 3rd highest :(

last year one of my friends unlce who lives in mass. went to a pay at the pump(no employee at night which it was night) and somehow the automatic price change(yes they change electronicaly before they change the board) went wrong and regular unleaded fuel was .03 CENTS!!!! took him less than a dollar to fill up an empty for excursion which normaly cost more than 100$ at 2.80$
:D

Hasnt gas prices just gone up in the uk too? Get ourselfs one of them enviroment friendly cars loool.

Hasnt gas prices just gone up in the uk too? Get ourselfs one of them enviroment friendly cars loool.

They have been pretty stable here for the last few months at least, usually hovering between 89p and 94p a litre.....

Mind you saying that, on my last trip down south some of the motorway service stations were charging over a pound....

It's up to 95p a litre here now, ($1.9)

Steff said:

Failing that, get a moped! 100 miles to the gallon, about £5 per week, if that..

GlasseyeUK said:
Mind you saying that, on my last trip down south some of the motorway service stations were charging over a pound....

Service stations are always expensive!

It's up to 95p a litre here now, ($1.9)

Failing that, get a moped! 100 miles to the gallon, about £5 per week, if that..

Service stations are always expensive!

I keep toying with the idea that I will get back on the motorbike, but one accident too many was causing the people that cared too much worry, also I need the car for when I go down to visit the folks, mind you I suppose that I could always hire one when needed.

Saying that though, I have my new bike coming in two weeks, and that I am looking forward too.......

Back
Top Bottom