Look in here *IMPORTANTE*

itzdylan24

In Runtime
wat should i buy next to my computer faster or better?

right now specs are
1.8ghz proccessor
30gb hd
768 ram 512+256
128mb nvdia video card
soundblaster sound card
and apci slot 80mm fan (afraid it may explode on me lol )

Not specific enough information, we need model numbers and the manufacturer/model number of your motherboard. You can get this by downloading either Everest or PC Wizard 2007

yeah do a google search for everest home edition.

we will need to know

Motherboard make and model

Socket Type

RAM Type

Hard Drive Connector

Expansion Slots

and i think thats it but if you cant find all of that then just get your motherboard make and model number we should be able to find that all out for ya although that makes it harder for us

Faster or better? Depends what you use it for realy, what would you be useing the computer for?

oh right if you dont want us to reccomend the exact product but just the part then i would probably reccomend upgrading your processor but dependin on what socket it is you may want to upgrade you motherboard aswell so.... yh the info i posted above would be useful

^^little blunt yes, but i was thinking the same.

However if you want to upgrade, from the limited info we've gotten it looks like either a processor or a videocard upgrade would be the best right now.

yea, i was thinking about my processor too, i have a question, i have a spare 2.0ghz, could i just take out my old one and put the spare one in w/o any work?

Maybe, it depends if it is the same socket processor as the on you currently have in.

Back
Top Bottom