The Official Topic for Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS how many pages back did you have to go to revive this POS?
and WTF? it's stickied now!?!

+1

What a load of diarrhoea farts. Back in my day this would have gone to the moderation queue straight off.

I'll just ignore the above posts..wasn't really any need to be like that guys :(

ye its stickied so.....

Anyway back to off topic exams are crap..end of :p

I'll just ignore the above posts..wasn't really any need to be like that guys :(

ye its stickied so.....

Anyway back to off topic exams are crap..end of :p

yep they certainly do i have an english lit exam in less than three weeks then i have a load more exams after

I have no huge exams coming up any time soon... thankfully. That could change way too quickly though.

root said:
FFS how many pages back did you have to go to revive this POS?
and WTF? it's stickied now!?!
How is this any more pointless than the what are you listening to thread? I don't know what page it was on.

If I said that myself, I bet I would get a warning for cursing or get flamed to death for complaining.

probably because root doesn't like it.

Might as well unsticky the What are you listening thread then to hey :)

True, and all of the other threads. The member photos thread, the listening to thread and funny pics threads have no more value than this thread.

The funny pics and the members thead contribute to the forum for the sake of keeping morality up on the Forum...You have to see the big picture.

As for this thread being un-stuck, I will have to go along w\that only for the fact that members posting in it will keep it afloat anyways.

ill add some more randomness:
i just got back from work. ordered a pizza and my parents are going out so i can lounge around and relax. its all good :D

The funny pics and the members thead contribute to the forum for the sake of keeping morality up on the Forum...You have to see the big picture.

As for this thread being un-stuck, I will have to go along with only for the fact that members posting in it will keep it afloat anyways.
I don't see what member photos and funny pictures add to the forum as opposed to this thread.

dudese said:
ill add some more randomness:
i just got back from work. ordered a pizza and my parents are going out so i can lounge around and relax. its all good
Always good to have time to yourself. ;)

I just got back from a wifi hotspot outside the local library. I was bored and wanted to download new songs (legally, of course ;) ) and a few other things. Being on dialup sucks. My laptop battery sucks so much that I wore it down to 67% in an hour, with the brightness of the screen lowered a bit. It's back to 97% now... (30% charge in like 15 minutes, not bad for using and charging at the same time).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom