Troubleshooting

Yea when i have time to do so i will, but yea i ran that virus check and it came back negative...so thats good lol

yea i had to rebuild my home desktop 3 times already because of massive amounts of spyware from DL-ing music

you mean as far as internet? Speed= 54.0 Mbps

well there are a series of things, If your comp is running things in the background and Its using all your RAM then you just need to close them out, also having 56kbps is a liitle slow so load times might be less and is why its going slower.What are your specs on the comp?

He said 54MB..and I have used this site fine on 15K.. so it can't be the speed..

Sorry but that isant your internet connection speed, that's your internal router to PC speed.

To test your internet connection use this, http://www.speedtest.net/ but you don't really need to..

Try downloading firefox and see what that does.. I havent heard of anything like this before..

Maybe it's that you can type in the box, but the cursor doesn't appear till later on. Type in your username, press tab, and try and type something, see if anything appears.. even if the cursor isant there, just try and type something..

This is also in the wrong section..

yea i had to rebuild my home desktop 3 times already because of massive amounts of spyware from DL-ing music

Just make sure you have anti-virus, and anti spyware and youl be ok. Failing that, don't download music illegally!

you mean as far as internet? Speed= 54.0 Mbps
im guessing your on wireless. thats just the speed your connected to the router at, its not your internet speed. im guessing this is virus related as even 56k wouldnt do this and your pc specs arnt too bad
edit: damn. i only read page 1 so i missed the comment above

the connection speed wouldn't actually make a difference.

think about it, the page is already loaded and static, he's talking about the amount of time to shift focus from one input box to another on a web form...

all I can suggest is a virus/spyware scan

Back
Top Bottom