Well it's almost 1:00AM here...

D-Lew

Fully Optimized
In 13 hours I have my engineering physics final. I'm a math and science person at heart and did a great job in physics in high school. Mind you it was an honors class at a private school (Alabama, lawls) with an instructor who you would be hard-pressed to call easy in the least bit. But seriously, that was a pretty tough class. Now this...

This is a whole other realm. Apparently you can just pull equations and crap out of thin air. Because I'm doing terrible in this class right now. Been studying all my tests for a while and best I can do is memorize the answers in some cases. After instruction (or lack thereof) in class and reviewing the solutions guides for the tests it's just beyond me. I guess when you throw in Calculus (which by the way I just started learning this semester, too) it's totally different. Seems like I learned everything a couple of days after I was supposed to. There may be hope though, because I just found out that a 60 is a D. :(
[/vent]

More tomorrow (today) I guess. I'm going to bed.

well its 2:04 am here in new york, and like you i have a physics unit test today. its going to count as a double test so if i get an 85 i get two 85's.

its on electric stuff but i'm pretty confident that i'll pass, simple equations like V=ED, F=Kq1q2/d2, and E=F\Q

the only thing i am worried about is that i have my SATs on saturday :( i've been going to a class every thursday night but the english part i'm horrible at. i need to do some major cramming this week -_-

SATs aren't too bad. I have my bio/Math IIC this weekend. hahah. AP bio is easier than bio SATII.

I have to cram for our finals (teacher screwed up and only had 7 grades in whole computer) and so If I fail the final i am sooooo screwed.!

UPDATE!!!one

Physics?
...More like PhysOWNED. :eek:

Turns out the exam was all the tests jumbled together. I studied them all night and some this morning and ended up memorizing a lot of it. The answers were in the same places, too. (multiple choice)

:D :D :D

Nice. I've got a big biology exam tomorrow, not exactly excited for it. Her tests are impossibly hard, the best I've gotten on one all year is a 94%.

Come on now, who cares about analyzing urine anyway?

I think best I got on my physics tests was like a 65. Probably made around 80-85 on the exam though. If it puts me in C territory, I'm stoked.

UPDATE!!!one

Physics?
...More like PhysOWNED. :eek:

Turns out the exam was all the tests jumbled together. I studied them all night and some this morning and ended up memorizing a lot of it. The answers were in the same places, too. (multiple choice)

:D :D :D

Sounds like you did alright! congrats

Back
Top Bottom