Troubleshooting

xxsirvtecxx

Solid State Member
Quick question for all you computer savy kats out there...I just noticed and this isnt the first time this has happened...

For instance why does it take so long to go from text box to text box on all sites I go to...for example if i try to log onto this site i put my user name in and the next box asks for the password...but once i click into the password box it takes forever for the cursor to allow me to type anything into that box...does anyone know what the problem is?

well there are a series of things, If your comp is running things in the background and Its using all your RAM then you just need to close them out, also having 56kbps is a liitle slow so load times might be less and is why its going slower.What are your specs on the comp?

well im running a program for financing, but i've always ran that program as well as microsoft office outlook...and it was fine, just more recently it started to act up again

did you run a virus test? Thats about all I would know is wrong with it, possibly if you are using Internet explorer 7 youi may need to change back to 6.0 I had ALOT of problems with IE7 so I changed back. Try deleting the cookies,cache etc and see if that helps at all.

Back
Top Bottom