graphic problem with games!

fredstek

Baseband Member
well i play a fair few games on my computer and normlay they all ran normal without this problem the first one is fallout 2 which im playing at the moment and i get these like allmost dead pixel dots all over the screen and i think thats a prob with that kinda graphics engine coz its all pickture and other games that i play that are 3d have this pologon tearing thing and it spazes out and things flash every where and it freezes and crashes some times and im not gona name any games coz its with every one...its strange coz it started on my 32 bit version and i just formated with a 64 bit version i got and it does same thing i think i have all the latest drivers but who knows my system is 1.5 gig of ddr400mhz ram amd 3800 and a nivdea 7900gs plz what the fudge is wrong ?

well i play a fair few games on my computer and normlay they all ran normal without this problem the first one is fallout 2 which im playing at the moment and i get these like allmost dead pixel dots all over the screen and i think thats a prob with that kinda graphics engine coz its all pickture and other games that i play that are 3d have this pologon tearing thing and it spazes out and things flash every where and it freezes and crashes some times and im not gona name any games coz its with every one...its strange coz it started on my 32 bit version and i just formated with a 64 bit version i got and it does same thing i think i have all the latest drivers but who knows my system is 1.5 gig of ddr400mhz ram amd 3800 and a nivdea 7900gs plz what the fudge is wrong ?
I've altered this thread's title, "F" word removed, warned.

The symptoms you describe are artifacts, if your card is overclocked reset it to default clocks, if it isn't overclocked then I'm afraid the cards memory is failing. If it is still under warranty then I'd rma it.

What brand is it?

and yes its overclocked but that came with the card and i dont know shit about changing that. but ay like some times a game will load and not have teary things till i quit and i can play all day and until i quit and change game or restart the game its is like most likely gona do the random crap again. so it cant be faulty card other wise wouldent it allways be doing it

Huh, just put it in General, as it involves hardware :)

If you tried to put it in the Gaming Forum, that won't work as it's just a link to a completely different website.

Huh, just put it in General, as it involves hardware :)

If you tried to put it in the Gaming Forum, that won't work as it's just a link to a completely different website.
That's what I said, OK, it's moved to General software/hardware.

Back
Top Bottom