Locked posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raffaz

Golden Master
Can the mods PLEASE stop posting in locked posts? Its not fair to do that, especially when people are getting comments made about them and cant reply back. If the posts locked, then it should be locked to admin and mods aswell, otherwise you should leave it open so the members can have their say. (You all know what post im referring to):)

Yea, I think it should be stil open for discusion if the tread is still going but is locked for us lol.

Can the mods PLEASE stop posting in locked posts? Its not fair to do that, especially when people are getting comments made about them and cant reply back. If the posts locked, then it should be locked to admin and mods aswell, otherwise you should leave it open so the members can have their say. (You all know what post im referring to):)

Totally agree with you there, and it's not the first time it's happened. Some mods don't even realise it's locked, and carry on quoting people!

It appears that some you want it opened, if so I'll do so, as there are two closed, please define which one, if you'd like both opened I'l do that as well.

There UK, corrected.

They dont need reopened, im just saying that if their locked then they should be locked to EVERYONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom