Driver problems

the network is currently the onboard one..but i have tried a brand new pci network card and it does the same thing..tried the card in all the slots. Slots work fine with my soundcard

Hmm I've never heard or delt with this problem before, I'm still searching for you though to try and find a solution :)

Have you checked for viruses etc? Also run chkdsk and maybe run system file checker.

no i reinstallled windows last week and it still does it so it is not a virus or problems with system files

you musttt be doing something wrong some where, where is the question lol, have you tryed installing the drivers on XP with no problem?

not interested in going back to XP I have used Vista since the day it was released in Australia and network has run flawlessly for 3 months so as far as i am concerned it is not a driver compatability problem.

you musttt be doing something wrong some where
How can I be doing something wrong...it will run fine for weeks if i don't reboot. soon as i reboot it screws up..how can anyone do something wrong rebooting. might just build a new computer lol.....been wanting to move up to ddr 2 ram and sata drives anyway. good excuse to now.

Back
Top Bottom