Lines going across the screen

wait... you're installing linux and it happens?

Or, are you saying when the computer starts loading linux the lines appear? Do these lines go away at any time?

BTW Processor is different from computer. Computer is the whole machine, processor is a single part.

I get the lines after the processor has loaded linux.They do not go away at any time.

You really need to post alot more info, your being so vague that is making it really hard to give you any constructive suggestions.

We need to know exactly what you have done to the computer since you have got it. You say you are trying to run linux, what linux version? Did the computer always have linux on there, did you install linux yourself. More info please.

Also, the processor ISNT the computer.

Another thing worth mentioning is that you will probably get more help on a linux forum mate.:)

I didnt install linux on the computer.I have no idea if linux was always on it.I havent done anything to the computer since i got it.I think the linux version is Suse Linux 7.2 (i386) kernel 2.4.4-4GB (tty1).

artifacts are graphical errors, caused by bad video ram, bad gpu, too high of an overclock or overheating

Back
Top Bottom