17 year old severely injures his 4 year old sister

One channel says she's four, the other, in her teens, anyway the latest news is that she has just died in hospital, she's at peace now.

in Britain you can't own a handgun at all even with a firearms certificate.

First off I would like to say that I am very sorry for what happened and I think its a horrible thing. My guess is that it was his parent's gun most likely though, not his own.

I know here in the US you have to be 21 before you can purchase and own your own hand gun. I would NEVER give up my right to own a gun though. Shooting is an exzillerating sport, and you will never at the adernaline rush you get when you a shoot a gun. I dont think there is anything wrong with being able to own guns, I mean hell thats one of the things this country was built on!

First my thoughts and prayers are with that young girls family and friends.

secondly, i agree...as a american citizen i would never give up my right to own a firearm, that's what the Second Amendment to our nations constitution is about. but when people talk about "banning" weapons or preventing regular citizens from carrying one i think people have to remember that good people carry guns too, because banning them won't stop the bad guys from getting a hold of them if they want one. but i'm all for gun control and education programs, whenever i handle a gun i think of my dad telling to treat it with alot of respect always handle a weapon like it's loaded....and i do.

I dont think citzens should be allowed to just carry guns, thank god that's how it is here in the UK :)

First my thoughts and prayers are with that young girls family and friends.

secondly, i agree...as a american citizen i would never give up my right to own a firearm, that's what the Second Amendment to our nations constitution is about. but when people talk about "banning" weapons or preventing regular citizens from carrying one i think people have to remember that good people carry guns too, because banning them won't stop the bad guys from getting a hold of them if they want one. but i'm all for gun control and education programs, whenever i handle a gun i think of my dad telling to treat it with alot of respect always handle a weapon like it's loaded....and i do.

I still do not see the need for guns. Whats the limit on size/power that the 2nd Amendment talks about?

bear_arms.png

Back
Top Bottom