Console bootscreens

I really want to see the Wii startup screen!

It sucks so badly I can't be arsed showing you a video. It's just a crappy

"WARNING! THE REMOTE MIGHT FLY OUT OF YOUR HAND AND KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY. NINTENDO ARE ARSEBANDITS AND HAVE PRODUCED THIS SHITTY CONSOLE FOR YOUR PSEUDO-ENJOYMENT.

PRESS A TO CONTINUE"

Then it goes to that horrible white menu screen with the stupid music. Awful console, I hate it.

"WARNING! THE REMOTE MIGHT FLY OUT OF YOUR HAND AND KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY. NINTENDO ARE ARSEBANDITS AND HAVE PRODUCED THIS SHITTY CONSOLE FOR YOUR PSEUDO-ENJOYMENT.

PRESS A TO CONTINUE"

Then it goes to that horrible white menu screen with the stupid music. Awful console, I hate it.

And yet it's kicking the PS3's ass and it won't be long before it overtakes the 360 awell.

Anyway, I like the PS3 the best. Short, simple, elegant.

PRESS A TO CONTINUE"

Haha.

Just like the DS startup telling you to read the Health and Safety Manual and all that and how to order a new copy? ;)

PRESS A TO CONTINUE"

Yeah, the bootscreen is really stupid. Eh, whatever. It's a great party console. :D I definately can't wait to play Mario Party 8, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime: Corrpution on my Wii. So fun...:D

Back
Top Bottom