In so much pain

Man that sucks, my friend pulled his back muscle last friday, wasn't pretty, hope you feel better soon.

hope you get to feelin better dude!

haha i would say more...but atm i feel like im about to have a freakin heat stroke lol

I did mine last friday and like you have been in agony,getting out of bed on a mornning is an absolute nightmare, im taking pain killers to no provail and putting heated bean bags on my back which helps with releaf for a short period of time but not cure, im trying to keep moving as sitting too long makes it worse, you just stiffen up if i come across a cure il let you know but dont hold your brearth. i hope you get rid of yours.

Just got home from work and it's feeling decent....still sore though. At least I can walk. I took some ibuprofen and that helped too. I'm gonna go lay on a heating pad in a little bit and see if maybe I can't find my back massager.

Thanks guys

BTW, I was carrying ladders around all day, I work for a window cleaning company so my job is manual labor.

Call me old fashioned, but I'd simply report the matter to a medical professional rather than lying in bed doped up to the eyeballs in paracetamol.

Call me old fashioned, but I'd simply report the matter to a medical professional rather than lying in bed doped up to the eyeballs in paracetamol.
I'm not lying in bed all doped up, in fact, I'm feeling pretty good right now, although I did take some Advil. I'm up and around and keeping it loose. Sitting around won't help it any.

I feel for you, i had to take these 40 year old bushes my uncle had, and they took 2 hours each. They were huge and had tons of thick roots. My hands have been killing me for 2 days from using the axe so much. Worst thing is after i was done and totally exausted, he comes out and says "You could of just used my chainsaw" WTF!!!!! I was too pissed, why didn't he tell me he had one?!!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom