Best and Worst Video game store

Seems like one was bought out by the other, they are very very similar. I don't know if I've had a problem with EB like you guys have. They're pretty helpful and sometimes help me decide whether or not to buy a game. I don't go there for hardware, though.

I really used to like EBGames now they are just Horrible, I use Rhino games now You can get any game you want there for soooooo much less.

I usually get my stuff at Wal-Mart. Their WOW 60-day card costs 32 bucks, which is cheaper than EBGames and their crap online renewal service.

Yeah, I'm rather against EB games and Gamestop, for the following reasons.

At Gamestop, I asked for We <3 Katamari, and the guy there goes "Sorry man, guess you shoulda jumped on the bandwagon, like, 6 months ago. Ahuhuhuh." Like a total idiot. I didn't tell him I'd been looking for months.

And I called EB games, they told me they had a game with case and everything, and when I went there, they said ":confused: Umm.. do you remember the name of who you talked to? No? Hmm... well did he tell you the pin number of the game? No? well, Sorry, I guess I don't know what happened." Needless to say, I was quite upset.

Now I'm all Gamecrazy. They're cheeper, and the employees will usually sell me M games since I go there so often.

Only game store i've ever been to is EB Games since it's walking distance away, if I'm in a rush to buy a game i'll go over there and check out the prices, otherwise I just order it off Amazon or something.

game is pretty good here in the uk. then again its the only respectable game store out there. apart from places like eplay that trail slowly behind

Back
Top Bottom