Desktop Computers To Become Extinct

excuse me for being rude but r u dumb or just trying to be ignorant all im saying is there is no possible way that you or n e 1 else could tell ppl what we r gonna have in 20 years time all we can do is look at current ideas and imagine how they r gonna b evolved

im not sayin im definately right im jus saying its a possibility and your completely ruling out my idea

sorry that was in reply to lhuser as he seems to just ignore and put down my posts

Well, though it doesn't seem like it, desktop computer technology is relatively new, I don't think it'll be dying out any time soon, but I hope that in the future, if not in our life times there will be cheaper more efficient alternatives to desktop computing.

yes i apreciate the first problems with this product but im just thinkin once they take the basic idea and evolve it. like how many ppl do u think wud have guessed that 10 years ago we wud be havin dual core processors and 2GB RAM on standard computers ???

open up your imagination ppl

just think from pre pentium to core2duo

not all basic home computers have 2 gigs of ram or a dual core ,in fact many basichom,e computers till have 1gig or even 512mb ram and a single core processor , i know many people who dont have dual core and i dont even think dual core has over half a share of the market yet in all desktops computers in everyones homes , this may be a uk thing

By now were supposed to be driving flying cars, people seem to think technology will pass quicker than it will. Desktops will be here for many years, like everything, time will inevitably bring change. In the shorter but still long distance time frame computers may become smaller and more compact, rather than just a change over to laptops.

By the way ssc456 are you seriously making fun of some one's intelligence with a comment like, "but r u dumb" "there is no possible way that you or n e 1 else"?

not all basic home computers have 2 gigs of ram or a dual core ,in fact many basichom,e computers till have 1gig or even 512mb ram and a single core processor , i know many people who dont have dual core and i dont even think dual core has over half a share of the market yet in all desktops computers in everyones homes , this may be a uk thing

i ment the majority of pc's sold nowa days sorry

i wouldnt even say majoraty of commputers being sold today have dual core

i wud say majority have dual core maybe 2Gb is an overshot but i wud def say dual core with 1GB

but i think you all missing the big picture im not sayin tomorrow were onna throw our desktops out just in the future this could be 10 years time 100 years time 1000 years time that stuff like that pen computer or more than likely something else will have taken over our desktops i said in my first post they will not get phased out n e time soon. but eventually

i didnt mean to be rude by calling some1 dumb i just was annoyed how everything i posted he completely wiped out my idea saying it wud not happen and i was just stating no 1 knows what will happen all we can do is guess so i would apreciate it if instead of completely ruling out my ideas just say something like umm i dont think that will happen not that will never happen

i wouldnt even say majoraty of commputers being sold today have dual core
if you go to places like pc world then thats mainly what they sell... that and crappy celerons are the top id say. dual core seems to be going in more and more pc's

Back
Top Bottom