In so much pain

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
So I pulled a back muscle about a week ago somehow, not sure how. Anyway, it was feeling pretty good up until yesterday.....I had 2 lawns to cut. The first one for my boss was okay because he has a self propelled push mower, but the second one wasn't as good....a push mower on a hill and tall grass. I worked my ass of yesterday and I'm paying the price.

My back hurts so bad right now I can barely breathe. It was all I could do to get out of bed.

ouch, that sucks man... well the more you lay around thats not gonna help... but obviously dont do anything too difficult, just keep movin, maybe taking a warm bath would help loosen your muscles up, thats what i do after playin sports helps me a lot

That sucks, I hate being in pain, I did something to my ankle a couple of weeks ago and could barely walk for a couple of days.

Hope so too....I decided to go to work instead of sitting around here.

:eek: Wow, maybe you should go to the doctor, get some meds? I usually wouldn't suggest that, as they can be dangerous, but from what you've described, it sounds pretty serious...

Hope ya fell better...Im just pissed, my cousin left his contacts in a cup at my house, and I forgot to tell everyone not to touch the cup..Come home today, and the cup was missing..Contacts down the drain..Now I feel like shit..Now I gotta tell him I lost his contacts.

Hope ya fell better...Im just pissed, my cousin left his contacts in a cup at my house, and I forgot to tell everyone not to touch the cup..Come home today, and the cup was missing..Contacts down the drain..Now I feel like shit..Now I gotta tell him I lost his contacts.
lol ive lost mine before. i get 3 packs every 3 months so i have to use another pack and just make them last longer.
hope your feeling better btw :) ... i fell damn tired atm

Back
Top Bottom