Best and Worst Video game store

I personaly hate Ebgames,For several reasons...

Every second thing i have bought there i have had to take back....

Also they dont know there Return Policy!!

I bought a set of Logitech X-530 Speakers,After 2 months i had to get the replaced,That was ok.Then 2 months after that the second set died again,So i go to ebgames and tell them the story and tell them i just want my cash back,They tell me:

"Sorry but we cant actually take this set Back,In fact after 2 weeks you have go direct to the manufacturer"

So then i asked him how come i was able to get them exchanged before..

"You got lucky"....

I rang Logitech and they told me to Take them back to the point of purchase,I told them what EBgames told me and they said that they have it wrong,Im correct.They gave me a Return Authority Number.I go back to EBgames and they once again tell me what they said before,I showed them the number and there like...........:eek: ,And gave me my money back .:D

At th moment my Favourite is Store is GAME and Dick Smiths Electronics.

i only like family ran game stores. but they are very scarce now a days. up the street from me there use to be a game store called microplay or something. it was really cool because if you were a noob to games they really helped you out.

EBgames, funk-o-land, and everything else can suck it, now a days i buy my crap online :D

I never go to EBGames or GameStop. The only time I go to gamestores are when I decide to trade my games in and get new ones and usually I go to GameCrazy. Nowadays I buy almost everything online. So much easier.

theres a family ran store around here called Gameworld, that i usually go to, they have good trade in rates, fix disc's for 3 bucks (deep scratches), and most of their xbox games are like 10bucks! if that, some of the new ones are 15, otherwise i just use ebay :), since like you said about EB, they dont know their own policy, AND ive been ripped off many times from them and Gamestop

Back
Top Bottom