Bulding Custom systems for customer

BobbyDRZA

Baseband Member
I am planning on building and selling custom PC's and curious in the case in which I sell a system to someone and month's down the road they have to re-install windows for various reasons. What can I do in this case to avoid this problem because i don't feel comfortable making copies of an opperating system as a backup for customers. Any solutions? Whats the best thing to do?

I am planning on building and selling custom PC's and curious in the case in which I sell a system to someone and month's down the road they have to re-install windows for various reasons. What can I do in this case to avoid this problem because i don't feel comfortable making copies of an opperating system as a backup for customers. Any solutions? Whats the best thing to do?

Give them a fully legal CD key (If you don't, you can easily fall victim to microsoft anti-piracy, they will prosocute, and the customer gets free windows if he rats you out)

You can also image the OS onto a DVD or something if it's small enough.

you could buy new copies for each comptuer you build, and just make 1 copy of each for your use for re-loading windows for them (if you'r doing service too).

Back
Top Bottom