1,000 posts

haha, you killed my spirits, lol, jk. Just hope I help nearly as muh as i ask around here, lol. But I have learned a lot.

and I just realized my name under username is Senior Membor !WooHoo! WOOt I have been working for this!

Yes, haha, when i first started here I was scammed while buying a $75 computer. Well, I searched the net for the guy with the same username, Jarret, and found other places, so we eventually found an address, and from there, a phone number, called him, and after 3 weeks I got my money back, because apparentyl it was a broken computer. And for some reason I decided to build a $600 which went to $800 now, and even came back to this forum, lol.

Yes, haha, when i first started here I was scammed while buying a $75 computer. Well, I searched the net for the guy with the same username, Jarret, and found other places, so we eventually found an address, and from there, a phone number, called him, and after 3 weeks I got my money back, because apparentyl it was a broken computer. And for some reason I decided to build a $600 which went to $800 now, and even came back to this forum, lol.

Haha, well we all started some where, I started getting into computers when I was like 12-13 and made one of the worst decisions of my life and bought a FX5200 for 100 dollars, yes, how silly I was. I started CF by building my first comp, my sig has not changed since.

About the number of Gurus we have, I didn't think we had anywhere near 100 gurus, If we do, I've only seen a fraction of them post, which doesn't make much sense since they must have posted a bit to accumulate those 1,000 posts... lol, then again they could've done so before I joined.. hmm..

Back
Top Bottom