Java Server Closeure Prevention?

RuneOwn

Beta member
Hello,

I am running a java server aplication and it closes due to errors quite alot, is there any way i can make it restart when ever it closes? Is there any other applications that let me do this? Thank you for your help and I really do hope there is a resolution to my problem.

OMG why not just debug the bastard, find out where the errors are occurring, and get help in fixing it?

It's no excuse. You shouldn't have to randomly restart a bad program, the program shouldn't be crashing like that in any case.

Well, I have to aggree with UK31337, but there are easy ways of debugging. And the people on this board would be more than happy to help you with your errors and the like. A good place to start debugging is by using netbeans IDE for java. While I prefer using textpad, and I usually hate IDE's, Netbeans is a powerful program(thats free). http://www.netbeans.org It allows you to debug(very well by the way), and if you're using a tomcat server for your servlets or jsp's, (unless you are not talking about a server side language, just an application that runs on the server), and it places everything in the appropriate directory structure.

Back
Top Bottom