Post Counts

I don't care either way. If we take it away from the social lounge, then members who come and post over a hundred times a day with useless posts won't have as much post count. If it stays, then we have more members with higher post counts, that can either be good or bad depending on how you look at it.

Keep post count, just ban people who post (and I quote):
LMAO NICE JOKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (he added this to my reps)

-Furby123
should be banned for the annoyance.

I just want an end to "OMFG 20ZILLION POSTS!!1!1!11!!" and everybody lining up to issue congratulations. Rather issue condolences to what could have been, had the individual been less of a sad bastard.

I just want an end to "OMFG 20ZILLION POSTS!!1!1!11!!" and everybody lining up to issue congratulations. Rather issue condolences to what could have been, had the individual been less of a sad bastard.

Here Here!

I hope this works, because the WYSISYG option still gives "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters."

-Furby123
he hasnt posted today. as far as im aware he hasnt been banned. wtf is going on :confused:

-Furby123

god, can't you lay off him for once? why does every thread turn into things aginst him. If you hate him that much, write a poem about it, email to yourself then delete it.

I think post counts still have a use here so would stay in favor of keeping them. What needs to change though, is peoples attitudes toward them. Rather than removing them is people stop obsessing about them then that would be better

I think post counts still have a use here so would stay in favor of keeping them. What needs to change though, is peoples attitudes toward them. Rather than removing them is people stop obsessing about them then that would be better

You can say that again. I havn't posted 14xx posts because i want a high count (which is relitivly low in comparison to others) but because i want to help people. It helps me look at it and say "if one out of every five posts helped some1 on a different problem, i've helped X amount of people", and that makes me feel good. That i helped X amount of people, not that i have a decent count behind me.

Back
Top Bottom