Call of Duty 4 Trailer

Ð88

Fully Optimized
Check it out here

What do you think? I think it's definitely a new approach to gaming that the Call of Duty series is taking. It might be strange because i only recognize the games as being WWII based. Now modern warfare? It might actually be cool, or a complete failure. We'll have to see.

Meh, this game does look cool and I still will probably play it, but I would like the WWII CoD. I just like he tradition. Sure it's the same war, but every mission is unique. I hope they will make another WWII CoD.

Looks like there taking COD to a new level, like Isotain said I would rather there be WW2 based or 1 even.

that looks like it's going to be a great game. Looks a lot more fun than the first three.

Looks cool, but the question is will we see it on the pc or just the 360 again?

I read somewhere the other day that they are releasing it both for consoles and the PC, thats a relief!

I'll try and find the page..

Matt

EDIT:
Although Call of Duty's single player has always been a mainstay of the franchise, the multiplayer is certainly something to write home about. Our source has said that there have been multiplayer bouts with 54 players. PC gamers will be happy to know that they will be able to join the action once again, as Infinity Ward is supposed to be bringing Call of Duty 4 to the PC as well as consoles. Call of Duty 3 is only available on consoles and eventually the PSP.

Source

Back
Top Bottom