Stress Reliever

My sort-of-girlfriend doesn't go to the same school as me and we only see each other like once or twice a week. It's really pissing me off, I don't know how we're gonna make this work, neither of us have cars.

(on the flip side when we do hang out it's really fun ;) )

I have like 4 huge projects to finish and I haven't even started yet!
Procrastinators Unite!

Tommorow!:p

My sort-of-girlfriend doesn't go to the same school as me and we only see each other like once or twice a week. It's really pissing me off, I don't know how we're gonna make this work, neither of us have cars.

(on the flip side when we do hang out it's really fun ;) )

I can sympathise with that. The catch is that me and my definite girlfriend do go to the same College, and see each other that many times if I'm lucky. :(

ace777 said:
Procrastinators Unite!

same lol. i also have a business studies mock tomorrow and a maths one the day after :( luckily they dont really count for anything, they are only 1 hr long and the business should be fairly easy. maybe i should revise ...

Procrastinators Unite!

i have one big project to finish for tomorrow stupid cant edit my movie cos of pinacle version problems oh well

hmmm....well, i don't have a job...well i kind of do, i work around the farm, but that don't pay well lol. but not enough for me to buy a car.

the few places i have tried to get a job they don't hire volunteer firefighters so if our department were to get a call i would either have to just walk away from the job and be fired or stay on the job and hope someone else can get off work and respond lol (we don't get many calls..we are a small department, we had a brush fire today though...there were only 3 of us that responded LOL)

10 things:

Girls being as confusing as hell

and school takes up way too much time. Between classes and homework i don't have much time for other things.

I hate school, I wouldn't hate it only if there was no homework. I don't want to get up at 6:00AM go to school then come home for more homework, if the teachers can't get done what they need during class to bad, they should plan their curriculum so they can.

I hate school, I wouldn't hate it only if there was no homework. I don't want to get up at 6:00AM go to school then come home for more homework, if the teachers can't get done what they need during class to bad, they should plan their curriculum so they can.

qft.

one time my Bio teacher asked why i didn't do my homework infront of class (i was having a bad week) and i snapped on her and said that between the 7.5 hours i was there, plus the 5 hours of work i wanted time to myself that night, not spending another hour and ahalf doing her crap (i used a different work there, and the work took my clasmates about 2 hours to do)

She tried saying that i should cut some of my activites after school, and i said no, she should work on teaching more in class and we wouldn't have that problem :D

I can sympathise with that. The catch is that me and my definite girlfriend do go to the same College, and see each other that many times if I'm lucky. :(
Yeah, and now to make things worse, she's going away for a soccer tournament this weekend so I won't see her at all :(

Back
Top Bottom