Defragging

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hi,

bin into computers for a while now and now i have vista it says regular defragging increases performance now my question is how does it increase performance as it is only storage ???

i can understand it increasing speed of file transfer speeds and playing mp3's etc but only a little.
can it really do alot to your speed in programs such as internet explorer and playing games ??

yes i read all that and that seams to explain abit but not relly answer my question does that speed up programs like internet explorer and gaming ????

Yes it does speed up programs, also I noticed that it speeds up boot time.

Also Download CCleaner, and do all the cleaners.

That works really well.

yea it will speed up programs. as the files on your pc are less muddled up so it can access them quicker, therefore it will open the program quicker. thats putting it simply :)

Are there any other cool things you can do like that?I liked how he used notepad and ran a task like that do you guys know any other cool things like that.I can make My own pop -up errors that annoy the h3ll out of my friend because I post like 20 of them in his startup under his user account.:rolleyes: :p

Fragging the drive allows it to find files quicker. The reason is instead of having to look all over the drive to find a bit here and yonder, it's all in a straight line.
If you have more than one drive try moving the page file to the other drive.

Back
Top Bottom