Ideas

It might be taxing at first, but after the first initial surge of people are approved to view that section, the number of people would just trickle in so it wouldn't be to hard to keep up with I don't think

well yeah i mean the x number of posts would be the best in an ideal world having each member hand verified would be best but the workload would be way too much
yea thats what i mean. moderating the forums wouldnt be that challenging but there will be requests all the time and the mods already do a lot

maybe have a few mods dedicated to that task of verifying members for this like i said before , i mean i dont think this idea ois gonna happen anyway it was a good one but it aint gonna happen

maybe have a few mods dedicated to that task of verifying members for this like i said before , i mean i dont think this idea ois gonna happen anyway it was a good one but it aint gonna happen
i doubt david will make a few people mods just to vertify members, and yeah. it probs wont happen anyway but no harm in trying.

that is what i was thiking david isnt just gonna give people mod to verify a few people and chances are the verify stuff will be admin section only

It might be taxing at first, but after the first initial surge of people are approved to view that section, the number of people would just trickle in so it wouldn't be to hard to keep up with I don't think
Yep, initially there will be loads of work for the mods but it will quiet down.

I like what Arrizx had to say, along with muz's idea about the avatars and sigs. I also like the idea of a "This is broke, how do I fix it?" forum, but since that is such a one time use kind of thing, we would need to devise a way to save people the trouble of registering, just to make 1 post, but preventing spam.

personaly i dont think custum sigs and avs are gonna happen although with a sort of you need x number of posts before you get custum sigs i doubt it will get abused that much cos most people over thets say 100 posts respect the forum otherwise why arent they banned

and as for the broke how to fix it forum i doubt there is a way or doing that where everyone wins but i would be interested to see any suggestions

having to post a certain number of posts to get a custom avatar/sig is a great idea. it would stop the newer members abusing the system and it would give people an incentive to stop on at cf.

having to post a certain number of posts to get a custom avatar/sig is a great idea. it would stop the newer members abusing the system and it would give people an incentive to stop on at cf.
I agree, and if you had it pretty high spammers would probably be banned before they got a chance to get their post counts up there.

Back
Top Bottom