Two things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for some reason I can't start new threads or quote posts. It always says, "The message you have entered is too short, please lengthen your message and try again".

It's getting annoying.

Well, for some reason I can't start new threads or quote posts. It always says, "The message you have entered is too short, please lengthen your message and try again", it's getting annoying.
I suggest PMing David today I can't fathom it, & you can't go on like that.

Well, for some reason I can't start new threads or quote posts. It always says, "The message you have entered is too short, please lengthen your message and try again".

It's getting annoying.

Which editor and which browser are you using? And how long is your message?

Which editor and which browser are you using? And how long is your message?
The messages are long enough to not get that message, and I am using the WYSIWYG editor with firefox.

Edit: seems that if I switch it off, it works fine.

2nd edit: I just changed the option in the CP, I'm fine with using the standard editor with extra formatting. Everything works fine now.

I hardly ever encounter any problems. maybe the white screen once every couple of days. It does seem to be running great at the moment though, so thats awesome

THe problem lies in the PHP scripting. There's probably something wrong, and maybe redoing the enitre thing again wouldn't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom