Torrents make you internet slow?

my uploads set to 10kb and so far ive uploaded nearly 200mb of a 1.3gb file and its at 70%. i cant offer any more than that on 40gb a month. it all depends what you can give

they don't limit the upload or do they? (as in a max of xxGB/month) I have a damn slow internet, 512/512. Download is unlimited and upload is capped at 45kb/s. My ratio is something like 1.2.

I just always upload the torrents I have downloaded. It doesn't bother me a bit. My internet doesn't slow down that much anyway.

my uploads set to 10kb and so far ive uploaded nearly 200mb of a 1.3gb file and its at 70%. i cant offer any more than that on 40gb a month. it all depends what you can give

I'm exactly the same 10KB upload maximum that seems to work fine for me, if i go above that it usually starts reducing my download capacity.

I usually cap my uploads at 50 kB/s. That's the whole concept of torrents, the more you give, the more you get.

yeah thats like me, I was trying to download the first five seasons of viva la bam1-5 each season being about a gigabyte in size it slowed me net way down! and becaus i have wireless its slower! Grr I wish these damn files would download i was told my Google guru to use U torrent

Back
Top Bottom