Torrents make you internet slow?

my uploads usually 15kb/s but now its 10 as im downloading quite a bit. i only get 40gb a month :(

Well i've only got 25gb (Australia) and I chew through that like lightning lol, go to dialup speed after that. Ah what I would do for unlimited :rolleyes:

Matt

25gig is stil alot aswell, their are alot of surplers in the uk that give less than that but i ablige by the rules and quietly download a bit here and there and thats surfficient for me, they do have a fair usuge policy aswell like no downloading between 6-11pm but im happy with that

40gb is a decent amount if you dont download torrents... but i do. it gets my by i suppose. it stops me from going too crazy with the downloading which is a good thing sometimes but some months theres just loads of stuff i want.

40gb is a decent amount if you dont download torrents... but i do. it gets my by i suppose. it stops me from going too crazy with the downloading which is a good thing sometimes but some months theres just loads of stuff i want.

I only use it for watching episodes of programs like 24 or lost etc and the occassioal software;)

the cost of what i download could probs buy me a very decent car if i add it all up, so i have done a fair bit over the years :) atleast im not on 20gb like i used to be.

Ahhh, I have a very funny story about downloading torrent files. One day, my internet was running extremely slow and web pages were loading very very slowly. So, I called my ISP and told them that the internet was very slow. The lady I was speaking with did some tests on my connection and said, "Yeah, you seem to have an unusually slow ping rate." And I'm like, "really?" Then I noticed that Azereus was running when I looked down at all my startup icons(I had forgotten that it was running because I was downloading a large file). So I closed it, and then she goes, "Oh, everything seems to be back to normal now!" I felt like a retard.

Back
Top Bottom