explain plz

One is open box, probably used before, the other is straight from the manufacturer hence the price variation.

One is open box, probably used before, the other is straight from the manufacturer hence the price variation.

ooohhhhh. i get it now. hmmmmmmm. wonder which i should get. i think the more expensive is btr aint it? its not second hand. u dont know wat coulda happened wih the open box one.

ooohhhhh. i get it now. hmmmmmmm. wonder which i should get. i think the more expensive is btr aint it? its not second hand. u dont know wat coulda happened wih the open box one.

Well theres usually some sort of guarantee that comes with open box items, so I think they're safe to use, but I usually go for new stuff, just because I prefer when I'm the first one to use the things I buy, but if you're pressed on money, the cheaper one wouldn't perform differently than the brand new one.

Well theres usually some sort of guarantee that comes with open box items, so I think they're safe to use, but I usually go for new stuff, just because I prefer when I'm the first one to use the things I buy, but if you're pressed on money, the cheaper one wouldn't perform differently than the brand new one.

dead on. But i too would be causious about getting open box. like you said, it was sent back for a reason.

get the new one. open box stuff usually is either: loaded with crap, or doesn't work. and the screen might have dead pixels, so it was returned.

Back
Top Bottom