Beeping sounds on comp

^^its deffinatly possible, altho i have yet to see a post code for that. It could suddenly happen from a combo of rising temps as we get closer to summer and dust.

I found this on another forum A simple beep or a complex tone?
If everything seems to be working, and the sound you here is more like a siren than just a beep, the PC Health monitor on the motherboard has detected a problem.

It could be a fan spinning too slow or not at all.

A bad CPU temperature sensor.

Or a failed voltage regulator.

If you enter BIOS setup, and go to the PC health section, the source of the problem should be obvious.

You may need to replace a fan, or the motherboard

Yeah, that happened to me a couple of times with my older computer, it turned out that I was missing some screws and the fan wasn't spinning correctly. It also could be that one of your cards is not installed properly and your mobo is trying to warn you.

hey thanks guys for helping me out, i've unplugged the parts and clean some dust out and made sure that it was securely plugged in and then it worked like a charm. as for the hdd it works fine ive checked it with the company software to test if its failing or not. but im not sure if i've seen the last of the problem. but many thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom