Shipping blow torches via ebay

superman22x

Golden Master
I am selling some of the stuff from my grandpas basement on ebay, vintage blowtorches, old fishing stuff, and a vintage electric drill. My dad says I should make the blowtorches pick-up only, if I were to drain the fuel out of them do you think I could ship them?

This should be in the for sale section of the forum, i'm not sure though, why does your grandpa have blow torches?

You might want to take that stuff and maybe list it in your local paper and sell it instead of ebay where you need to ship it. Thats just my opinion.

And no, you can't ship it full of fuel, you could get in big trouble if they find out that there is something highly flammable in the box.

Are you talking about just the torches themselves? Or the torches along with the Acetyline and Oxygen tanks? MIG welder? If it's JUST the torches themselves, You have nothing to worry about. Not sure what it would cost to ship that weight though.

If your considering shipping the torches along with tanks, Your crazy.

Ship the torches fully loaded with cigarette lighters, and stick them on the outside of your car on a sunny day with a magnifying glass on top. At least you can't get sued for harming the recipient.

haha, naw, we decided to sell them at the garage sale. Someone at my grandpas house thought they might be antique or worth a lil bit of money, but looking on ebay, I dont think they are.

Back
Top Bottom