Windows Media Player 11- Driving me nuts!!

guitardude777

In Runtime
I'm trying to delete an album art picture that WMP 11 had associated with some audio files and it won't go away!!!! It keeps associating this one album art picture with some audio files and I want to get rid of it. How the hell do you delete album art in WMP 11? There must be a way??

Try right clicking the file you want to delete the art from, then go to the Advanced Tag Editor. Go to the Picture tab, and click on Delete for the album art.

Hope that works, havn't tested it

Matt

Tried everything, nothing worked. But, I figured it out! You have to go to tools>folder options in windows explorer, then go to the view tab, and uncheck "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)". Then all of the album art files appear in the folders and you can delete them. Why does it have to be so complicated?

Does anyone know how to change the folder icon for the my music and my videos folders? It seems like all of the folder except the "my" folders have the option of changing the folder icon.

I turned on Windows Meda Player 11 and as of yet, I haven't found a way to do what you requested, i'll keep trying though.

Back
Top Bottom