Major help please

reodan92

Baseband Member
Ok well i just bought my new case and i moved ll my parts from my old pc to the new case but now it wont show anything on the moniter, the mouse light dosent turn on and my old case didnt have a detachable I/O shield so i just put it in the new case without one would that cause any problems? Also there was a 4pin molex conector (dunno what its called but i think this is it) that went from my psu to my mobo but i didnt put it in because i ran out of plugs (but i can always unhook a fan to hook it up).

The 4Pin gives the CPU power. I suggest you plug that in. Make sure you have both the 4Pin and the 20(or 24)Pin are plugged into the motherboard.

Can you hear the fans kick on or is there nothing. If there is nothing then it can be one of two things. A) Your wiring is wrong, particularly from the power supply to the motherboard, or from the power switch to the motherboard. B) Your power supply is fried. You should hope it's not the latter.

yes all the fan turns on and i conected the 4pin molex connector in and its still not booting up.

List of hardware specs please? More than likely it's a small mistake, I doubt any of the hardware components are seriously damaged.

Back
Top Bottom