Stress Reliever

mines 16, pretty much as soon as she started driving she got really bitchy

damm is she older or younger than you
and i swear i am dreading learning to drive cos all i am gonna get is my sis asking for rides all the time all over the show

how old are your sisters , mine is 11 going on 30 and all she has to do is cry at the moment and i am instantly guilty of something luckily she is going on a trip tomorrow so i have some peace and quiet to fo coursework oh and the fact that she spends all day on the stupid computer playing club penguin and cos my wireless router broke means no wireless no internet other than on the one comp :mad: my dad is considering upgrading to 8 meg broadband with a wreless router although he dosent know it yet :D

oh and she gets what she wants or she pulls her face then my dad gives it her
my sister is nearly 19 and i have a younger one who is nearly 4 (not as bitchy obviously)

im at friends house, and im staying up till 7 am, and rite now it 330 i think, adn on sunday i have to memorize 3 scripts for drama

I could have used this thread in Math today, haha.

Hmm.. But just FTR, it sucks when lame ass little things annoy the shit out of out.

And even worse when I let it get to me, and it then in turn upsets my girlfriend. Suppose its my fault for opening my big mouth, but point being, the essence of it all, those little things, SUCK

Oh, i'm also torn on a few things about my car.

I cant tell what I want to do it it.

Strut Bar
CF hood
CF dash kit
Flat black paint my dash
Shave the back windshield wiper
New speakers
Sub and amp

Hmm...

^Hey I've had a soar throat latley too, and stuffy nose, but its better no more sore throat nose still stuffy though, I think its just allergies.

the fact that my SAT is next week. lately i've been so freaking busy. a couple of weeks ago i had to take my ACT and then the week after that i had to take my 5 hour class for driving, where i sat in a room watching lame ass movies about driving with the scum of the earth sitting around me haha. but now at least i take my road test.

Back
Top Bottom