Stress Reliever

hascet

Fully Optimized
Whats been bothering you? Post it here, kind of like the off topic thread only to get your aggression out.

PS: Please leave Furby stuff out though. Thanks :)

yeah if you wanna discuss furby go to another thread make a thread whatever i agree there has been a few threads hijacked by furby stuff

anyway in resoponse to the actual posts #1
my it deadline is monday and i have 1 a movie to edit
2, an e learning package to do and aload of storyboards damm should have dont it the other week

well my parents treat me like a special case. i lost my swipe card thing to clock in at work and they had a big fit about it and wouldnt shut up. its my card, its my problem. its seriously not a big deal. they do stuff like this all the time. luckily ive found it anyway :p
im also quite tired (i had a sneaky nap at 5pm). apart from that ive done a good job at forgetting the rest of my problems by chilling out.

well my parents treat me like a special case. i lost my swipe card thing to clock in at work and they had a big fit about it and wouldnt shut up. its my card, its my problem. its seriously not a big deal. they do stuff like this all the time. luckily ive found it anyway :p
im also quite tired (i had a sneaky nap at 5pm). apart from that ive done a good job at forgetting the rest of my problems by chilling out.
oh i hate it when parents are like that it does my nut in i am gonna chill tonight might edit my movie cos it is not a brain intensive task the basic part is drag and drop some stuff just getting the pinnacle studio 10 plus trial now could take a whil though

movie editing sounds better than making a light in d.t which is what im doing. i suck at making practical stuff so im kind of failing atm. i just have to try my best.

My sister thinks she's the greatest thing since sliced bread, its her way or the highway

movie editing sounds better than making a light in d.t which is what im doing. i suck at making practical stuff so im kind of failing atm. i just have to try my best.
damm i have to make or had to have made a train sorry for today i am sure you have seen the 3d design before i handed my folder work in today light of about 4 sheets cos some bast**d stole them oh and as for my train nask me to post 3d design if i havent shown you i only made the carriage not the front part the engine as they call it so i am kinda failed that but this is my last weekend on my IT coursework damm then it is revision for exams my parents are gettin on my back a lil and i am like well lay off then so i can do some revision

My sister thinks she's the greatest thing since sliced bread, its her way or the highway
join the club. my sister can ask me for stuff, moan at me, be right all the time, etc. if i do any of that stuff she just shouts at me and finds some way of peeing me off. thats sisters for you.

join the club. my sister can ask me for stuff, moan at me, be right all the time, etc. if i do any of that stuff she just shouts at me and finds some way of peeing me off. thats sisters for you.
how old are your sisters , mine is 11 going on 30 and all she has to do is cry at the moment and i am instantly guilty of something luckily she is going on a trip tomorrow so i have some peace and quiet to fo coursework oh and the fact that she spends all day on the stupid computer playing club penguin and cos my wireless router broke means no wireless no internet other than on the one comp :mad: my dad is considering upgrading to 8 meg broadband with a wreless router although he dosent know it yet :D

oh and she gets what she wants or she pulls her face then my dad gives it her

mines 16, pretty much as soon as she started driving she got really bitchy

Back
Top Bottom