Ideas

This isn't a democracy, it's an oligarchy. (Go ahead, look that up. They don't teach it in 5th grade.) It comes down to what the mods think. And if you're going to rag on the mods here like you so consistently do, you're not gonna be here long.
funniest thiing is he aint the only one ragging at the mods and the desision to ban him i think what happened was wrong and i disagree just as he does so does i love pc's 25 so hell thats three of us to ban didnt you see my posts in brookfields 7000 post

oh and just a word of warning that 5th grade comment was out of order if you ask me and root said anyone found harassing furby when he comes back is gonna get a few days off

oh and finally we should be helping furby improve his posts not bullying him about it , this seems a bit strange freestyler you have been here a long time

funniest thiing is he aint the only one ragging at the mods and the desision to ban him i think what happened was wrong and i disagree just as he does so does i love pc's 25 so hell thats three of us to ban didnt you see my posts in brookfields 7000 post

oh and just a word of warning that 5th grade comment was out of order if you ask me and root said anyone found harassing furby when he comes back is gonna get a few days off

oh and finally we should be helping furby improve his posts not bullying him about it , this seems a bit strange freestyler you have been here a long time
yea i said something along these lines in one of the many other threads. he seems to have finally learnt though. hopefully this will tide over.

He needs to get off the mods backs as well.

In my honest opinion, I'm not on the mods back much. I still don't hold any bad feelings towards mark for permanently banning me - Mods carry a lot of responsibility and sometimes they have to make decisions very fast and they're bound to make some wrong ones. But when Brookfield can't go around making accusations like that!

just start again. a clean slate. theres so many threads on furby and im getting annoyed with it. hes back, he was wrongly banned. lets start again

In my honest opinion, I'm not on the mods back much. I still don't hold any bad feelings towards mark for permanently banning me - Mods carry a lot of responsibility and sometimes they have to make decisions very fast and they're bound to make some wrong ones. But when Brookfield can't go around making accusations like that!
That's just Brookfield for ya. You've gotta deal with it. It may seem like he makes random wild accusations, but eventually most of the accusations end up to be true.

ok back on track anyone wanna discuss furby go the the thread about it i have a new idea i know i am gonna get a no stright away but still at least everyone can have a chance to see my idea

a debate section where people can debate anything from the perm banning of members too political issues , i have seen it don realy well on another forum i dont remember right now wherer but if i remember i will come back to it

anyway yeah i think it would be good , i know some people are gonna say massive flaming risk but i say this

have rules , this section is about structured dabate not just the general ha your gay no your gay flaming i have seen on other forums if people respect the section as a place to but a structured point accros and back it up with reasons and proof if necessary then it should be sucessfull if it is that much of a flaming risk get mods just to mod that section or something
we can all learn something form having a debate , also i dunno if this is pos if someone disrespects the rules ban them from the section or even from the whole forums

ok back on track anyone wanna discuss furby go the the thread about it i have a new idea i know i am gonna get a no stright away but still at least everyone can have a chance to see my idea

a debate section where people can debate anything from the perm banning of members too political issues , i have seen it don realy well on another forum i dont remember right now wherer but if i remember i will come back to it

anyway yeah i think it would be good , i know some people are gonna say massive flaming risk but i say this

have rules , this section is about structured dabate not just the general ha your gay no your gay flaming i have seen on other forums if people respect the section as a place to but a structured point accros and back it up with reasons and proof if necessary then it should be sucessfull if it is that much of a flaming risk get mods just to mod that section or something
we can all learn something form having a debate , also i dunno if this is pos if someone disrespects the rules ban them from the section or even from the whole forums

that would be genius, and work great, as long as people keep the debating inside that section it would be a cool place to have discussions. Like Hyde Park! But, I think you shoul dneed ot have a minimum post count to get in or be a part of a special group only because it might not look so good to a new member looking to register here for computer help

Back
Top Bottom