Just wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, lay off brookfield. like Freestyler said, its a losing battle. 95% of the time he is in the right with his duties and words from what i've seen, and tahts alot better than anyone else can really claim. Myself included. Also notice he's not the one who even banned Furby.

Once again with a new slate, i would like to re-welcome furby.

thats some serious quoting ^^. you have raised some vaild points. the first time im glad you got banned but you have sorted yourself out (i think) so the 2nd ban was harsh and all this hate towards furbyhas to stop. theres some people on this forum i dont like but i live with it. just give him another chance and move on. theres much more to a forum than flaming some newbie you dont even know

That's fine. I'll give you a fresh start in my mind.

Just lay off the mods son. Brookfield and them all are trying the best they can. I've you've got a problem with something they have to say, be mature and calmly address their post.

thats some serious quoting ^^. you have raised some vaild points. the first time im glad you got banned but you have sorted yourself out (i think) so the 2nd ban was harsh and all this hate towards furbyhas to stop. theres some people on this forum i dont like but i live with it. just give him another chance and move on. theres much more to a forum than flaming some newbie you dont even know

true dat we all have people in life we ddont like but we get on with life

Although this is cruel towards retarded people here it goes:
normal_Retard_Win.jpg

lol that is kinda mean, but it holds true. The odds of us even meeting eachother in real life (unless a freind recomended this forum) is slim. Even then the odds of us reconising the person are slimer.

I'm starting to think this should get locked though, seems like things are still on edge.

That's fine. I'll give you a fresh start in my mind.

Just lay off the mods son. Brookfield and them all are trying the best they can. I've you've got a problem with something they have to say, be mature and calmly address their post.
as far as i could see he was calm , hell if we cant disagree or argue with a mod its like a dictatorship or police state sometimes mods get it wrong they are humans after all , they can have a bad day or just make a genuine mistake but they still must be able to be questioned about their actions and i think what brookfield did was out of order and deserves an opology thats just my thought i aint saying he must apologise but it would be a good thing to do oh and welcome back furby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom