7000 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smell something rotten lol :p
What are you trying to say?, the 24 ban was to give him time to think about the way he'd been conducting himself, so that when he posted on his return, he did it in a normal fashion, & perhaps not post so many each day, rather than go in with all guns blazing with PB in mind, the idea was to help him, give him a chance, then if he settled down & I think he will, he would be left alone to carry on, doing what members do & enjoy himself.

What are you trying to say?, the 24 ban was to give him time to think about the way he'd been conducting himself, so that when he posted on his return, he did it in a normal fashion, & perhaps not post so many each day, rather than go in with all guns blazing with PB in mind, the idea was to help him, give him a chance, then if he settled down & I think he will, he would be left alone to carry on, doing what members do & enjoy himself.
i just think a 24 hour ban is pointless. especially when you go to sleep, then work or school, and do other stuff in your day. by the time i log off cf and re logon its usually been 24 hrs+ and i didnt think he did anything wrong the 2nd time anyway. i think this whole furby thing should be dropped now

i just think a 24 hour ban is pointless. especially when you go to sleep, then work or school, and do other stuff in your day. by the time i log off cf and re logon its usually been 24 hrs+ and i didnt think he did anything wrong the 2nd time anyway. i think this whole furby thing should be dropped now
I didn't give him the ban.

That's true.

@brookfield. im not saying you did give him the ban. i just think it was a pointless one whoever gave it to him (mark or ArrizX i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom