Just wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK... Furby123 will be back in a matter of hours...

if you don't like him, I suggest that you all just try to accept him.

if any one bullies and harasses him then I'll give then a short term ban. (not a warning or a threat -it's a promise).

we have a thread in the suggestions section about how we can get more people to join this community, well numero uno idea would be to actually accept new members, regardless of their age, and don't hound them...

to be perfectly honest if I came to this forum and that was the first thing I saw about how new members were treated then I wouldn't be inclined to stay around too much either...

it's somewhere in the rules that if you actually think that you are a good long standing member then you should act like that... that involves not harassing newbie members.

so far as the multiple accounts thing goes... the jury is still out, mostly because I don't really think that any investigation has been mounted in earnest. but there are a lot of accounts from the same IP pool that have very similar names as Brookfield said.

I totally agree.

His language is off?, thats nothing, in February of this year he called me a f*cking sad old b*st*rd, is that bad enough for you???, I must say I had full sympathetic support from David all the mods, & quite a lot of members when they knew what he had posted.....still want to give him a pos rep?

erm yep i still do want to give him rep. reputation is about the post you give the rep for not previous posts and rep has nothing to do with a persons character , i mean how do you know people on here havent done time for murder yet they still have full pos rep ,

That's a very strong accusations to make, I suggest in future you think before typing out stuff like this.
I suggest in the future you think before you talk like that to Brookfield.
You're fighting a losing battle buddy, a losing battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom