how are these temps

I have a question, I saw speedfan, and I decided to give it a try.

These are my temps:
HighTemps.jpg

why is one at 127c? lol?

I have an a8n-sli premium, and I thought it might be my south bridge.. The BUS says nForce2 SMBus. Why is it so high? The Sli-premium has the "ai cool-pipe" for the south bridge, and it tends to heat up. Could that be it?

Well do u get a 3rd degree burn when u touch ur computer case? if not then ur fine and the sensor malfunctioned.

I ran nfs most wanted for 20 min and teh temp went to 62.

My graphics card has heat sinc and that sometimes reaches like 170 degrees! i touch it, it hurts for 2 minutes but i dont get burns/blisters my advice, your gonna cook your CPU if your tempretures are like 127degrees you might want to call the people who built your computer and maybe buy some extra fans to cool things down

i guess i have pretty good temps then.......i got cpucool about 2 weeks ago and my temp have never gone over 40C usually its at about 34 when idle....i have recently ziptied my wiring and it made the cooling alot more efficiant. i also keep the sides open, and i have one inlet fan and one exhaust (and another one on the side that is only on when the computer is not at home)

Back
Top Bottom