Just wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, after his first temporary ban, in a thread accusing him of post whoring, he accused a mod of post whoring. That just goes against common sense in my opinion.

You can say that again. But its kinda sad to see him go this time. 90% of the posts i saw when he came back were actually helpfull.

Ok this is my last post on the Furby subject.
Most of you all need to lighten the F up!
Your post count is not the size of your epeen..jeeez
So he post alot, so what, its a f'n on line forum, thats the f'n point.

Let your egos go, and leave the guy alone.

I don't like bullies, but it feels like the regulars are bulling this guy just because he posts alot, overshadowing them.

LET IT GO

Furby123 hasn't been permanently banned, he has another 6 hours remaining on his 24 hour ban.

lol, he had a return from his last ban I had 360 at the time he had 324 after ONE day he was past me in post amounts!

Huh, I never really noticed. I don't think I am really ever on when furby is on. I did see his post count. It was insane. I could care less about post count though.

What, furby is someone else that we know?
Let me explain, in the banned members list that mods can access there are several variations, all obviously derived from furby, so it is pretty obvious that they are the same guy, not getting back because he was wrongly PB'd, we'd have looked into that, but, I believe he is a numero uno mischief maker, not because he uses obscene language, he doesn't, but that he actually enjoys being an irritant [it takes all sorts]
You'll probably ask why we can't just ban his IP, we can't because each time he registers he's allotted a different IP

Other contributors to this thread please note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom