New(ish) Case

culexor

Daemon Poster
I got a new case a while ago, but I forgot to let you guys know! Anyway, here it is!

Its a Cooler Master Centurion 5 (Blue)

I ziptied it in like 10 minutes did a crappy job but whatever...

100_0611-1.jpg

100_0610-1.jpg

100_0609-1.jpg

100_0608-1.jpg

100_0607-1.jpg

My friend uses this case, only it has a different color scheme, looks nice. Nice cleaning up of the wires too lol, it's a jungle in PC, bright green sleeves on the wires scattered all over the place, I should probably clean it up some day, it's hindering the efficiency of my cooling.

thanks, all my friends are like "d00d @dd m0ar l1ght5" and like "thats lame, its too simple" (coming from the person that designed my clans website: swcgaming.net ....talk about simple) but they are beginning to like it. My old case was a POS (Piece of S---) I could tell by the weight difference. (my old case + all of the insides = ~10lbs.) new case + insides = ~20lbs and no handle on the top. Also about the re-wiring......I spent about 10 minutes doing that, becuase I never got around to it and I was going to take pictures and that was a golden oppourtunity....I should have done a before and after thing.

This is the cleanest job I've ever seen:
cleanwires1.jpg

here is a link to the context... its about my friend finishing his comp.
i dont think you have to be registered to view it

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3088616

Looks good
I see you have a label maker fetish ;), hehe
Yep, got it 6 days ago and I've gone through 3 rolls of tape....time to buy some more!
And that air horn you see, thats about half used up.....as im riding my bike home I blow it at the walkers that I pass, also we were driving around one day and there were some people striking outside of bestbuy....I couldn't resist...

Back
Top Bottom