Call of Duty 2 and Vista...any problems?

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
I am downloading the demo of Call of Duty 2 right now, and was wondering if anyone has used it with Vista? Any compatibility problems?

i have heard / read people experiences problems playing cod2 w/ window vista, they said that there fps or frames per seconds had dropped dramatically , like from a constant 125 to like 80 ( big difference) you may need to look around or ask for a config that used vista at www.caleague.com or ask for suggestions

thanks...boy, this demo download is sure slow...it's a 655MB download, but is only downloading at about 52kb/sec...don't know why because I have a 5MB/sec download service plan which otherwise seems to be working fast.

Edit: Also, what about Team Fortress Classic?....that's the only game I currently have,,,I used it when I had windows xp...does anyone know if that one works ok on vista?

thanks...boy, this demo download is sure slow...it's a 655MB download, but is only downloading at about 52kb/sec...don't know why because I have a 5MB/sec download service plan which otherwise seems to be working fast.

Edit: Also, what about Team Fortress Classic?....that's the only game I currently have,,,I used it when I had windows xp...does anyone know if that one works ok on vista?

your download speed is limited by the upload speed of the server.

and you dont have 5MB internet. you have 5Mb internet. big difference between megabytes and megabits.

5 megabits is only 640 kilobytes or so

well, it was worth the wait for the demo to download...man, this game rocks! it's really cool....looks real good with my recently upgraded video card. now i'm gonna have to buy it i guess...and i'll have to give team fortress classic a try to see if it works on vista. i sure wish they had a game like motorstorm for the ps3 for the pc because i like that game too.

Back
Top Bottom