Two things

Status
Not open for further replies.

setishock

Wizard of Wires
First the database was off again today. Didn't last long. Working now.
Second I made a post just a few ago and when I clicked the post button it went to a white screen and sat there. I clicked refresh and got the thanks for posting and was redirected out to the index. My post was nowhere to be seen.

Second I made a post just a few ago and when I clicked the post button it went to a white screen and sat there. I clicked refresh and got the thanks for posting and was redirected out to the index. My post was nowhere to be seen.
yea ive been getting problems like that. the forum doesnt seem to be getting any better, even with the vb upgrade :(

Well it seems to be working here but not in the social lounge.
I'm looking for the thread about the kid wanting to upgrade his laptop graphics chip. I have an answer for him that may work.

Now it pops up. Figures...

Just took me 7 or 8 attempts to login. CF would accept password, fart and burp and chuck me back to login page.

i shall be complaining forthwith to my MEP.

Sincerely yours,
Disgruntled of Bierville en Normandie

Ya, I got a data base error earlier for a short time, then it worked about 5 minutes later...

Ive had this happening for at least a month now, nothing seems to get done about it tho.:confused:

The only thing I can think of is that it is the server, its been like this through upgrades to vBulletin, and what not, it has to be this, I have seen other forums work perfectly through the upgrades and changes, yet this one just seems to suffer from every ailment.

it doesnt matter if the forum software is up to date, if the server is dead, it aint going to work... a reliable server would be nice..

it doesnt matter if the forum software is up to date, if the server is dead, it aint going to work... a reliable server would be nice..

I'm not entirely sure, but are we not on some cheap server in Texas or something? Be good to have one closer to home.. preferably in the UK..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom